Medieval married couples often had separate rooms. These two rooms, which are located next to each other – Hans’s Room «Hansu tuba» (28 m²) and Gertrude’s Room «Gertrudi tuba» (56 m²) – also belonged to a husband and wife. Hans’s cosy room decorated in warm tones, along with its antechambers is the perfect location for organising private meetings and roundtables.
Gertrude had the larger of the two rooms, which today can accommodate a whole class full of people. This room with its interesting history is ideal for organising seminars and training sessions.
Use of the inventory by prior agreement is free of charge. We can offer:
- Presentation equipment: projector, laptop, wall screen
- WiFi: down 60.54 Mbps, up to 90.05 Mbps
- Tables: 14 pcs in the size of 120x50 cm
- Chairs: orange chairs (26 pcs)
- Additionally: whiteboard, writing pads
- Lighting: the ceiling has a chandelier and separate fluorescent lamps
Reception layout require additional equipment rental (stool tables etc) from our partners.
- Check Estonian public holidays
- VAT will not be added, these are final prices
- If the event lasts longer than 30 minutes beyond planned time, there will be an additional invoice accordingly on an hourly basis
The rental price includes:
- Time of preparation, event and aftercare
- Use of kitchen for the service provider on the 2nd floor
- Use of house inventory by prior arrangement
- Room layout according to your wishes
Good to know
- The hall is on the 3rd floor and is accessable by the stairs
- Our partners are happy to help you with catering service
- Apply a temporary access permit for vehicle from here