Find a venue for your event
9 attractive rooms
The Town Hall Square and surrounding buildings have been at the center of events for the last seven centuries. Host your guests in the most dignified location in the city – the historical Teachers’ House with its wonderful atmosphere.
Tallinn Teachers’ House has nine attractive rooms where reigns the spirit of the neoclassical era. The halls in various sizes are suitable for conferences, wedding and gala receptions, as well as workshops, seminars and business meetings.
Our jewel of the building is the Crown Hall. The natural acoustics of the room makes it an excellent venue for various events.
From idea to execution
If you need help with choosing the proper room, we are happy to be there for you. We also give room design knowhow and help fulfill major and minor wishes for the smooth running of the event.
Our partners will help you with a coffee breaks or catering in general. Find suitable catering providers here. You can order service providers elsewhere as well.
Booking and invoicing
- The booking is approved after your confirmation of the price quote.
- We will issue an invoice during the week of the event, if not said otherwise.
- Due day for private companies and individuals is 14 days.
- Due day for public sector is 21 days.
- The interest rate on late payments is 0.020% per day.
Good to know
- The price includes rent for projector, sound and video equipment, lectern, laptop, grand piano, etc by agreement.
- The rental price on evenings and weekends is 15% higher.
- The rental price on Estonian national holidays is 50% higher.
- Discount 20% – regular customers and educational events.
- Discount 50% – educational institutions of the city of Tallinn and their employees.
Do you need help with choosing the proper room? Please write to email@example.com
- Kadri Kuurberg (ENG, EST) answers to your requests and prepares price quotes.
- Allan Raieste (ENG, EST) shows the rooms, gives room design advice and helps with all the current issues on the day of the event.
GSM: +372 554 8572
- Jaana Allikas (RUS, EST) is your contact if you would like to speak in Russian.
GSM: +372 5883 1095
- We rent rooms from 3 h.
- We calculate the rental period from the beginning of the room preparations until the moment when everyone has left.
- If the event lasts longer than 30 minutes beyond planned time, there will be an additional invoice accordingly.
- The daily price applies for events up to 12 hours.
- The daily rental period ends at midnight.
- We can allow band performances and other loud noises until night peace.
- Night peace starts in Tallinn Teachers’ House:
Sunday to Thursday from 22:00-06:00
Friday to Saturday from 00:00-07:00
- The night peace does not apply for three days of the year:
On the night of December 31 against January 1.
On the night of February 24 against February 25.
On the night of June 23 against June 24.
- By previous agreement, it is possible to continue the event quietly after night peace. In that case, the room rent continues at 1.5 times the hourly price list.
Schedule and booking cancellation
- Please send a week before the event the schedule with preparations and aftercare with name of the event so we can display accurate information to your guests.
- Please provide the need for inventory, room design info and number of participants a week before the event.
- To cancel the booking, please write an application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The booking cancellation is free of charge up to two weeks before the rental date.
- In case of later cancellation, we apply 10% of the agreed fee.
Catering and transport
- Our partners will help you with catering service. You may find some of our contacts here or choose catering provider elsewhere – everyone are welcomed.
- You can apply a temporary access permit for your vehicle at least 3 days before the event from here.
- You may find the nearest parking spaces on the website https://www.parkimine.ee/en/.