Find a space worthy of your event
The Town Hall Square and surrounding buildings have been at the centre of events for the last seven centuries. Host your guests in the most dignified location in the city – the historical Teachers’ House with its wonderful atmosphere.
Nine attractive rooms
The Teachers’ House has nine attractive rooms in which the spirit of the neoclassical era reigns. The halls in various sizes are suitable for weddings and parties, seminars and conferences, as well as for conducting training sessions and workshops.
The jewel of the building is the large Crown Hall, the natural acoustics of which make it the perfect place to organise musical and entertainment events.
From idea to execution
We will help you to create an atmosphere and mood that will leave your guests with good memories.
We will fulfil all your wishes, both large and small, and plan the event down to the smallest detail.
We will help you find solution or partners for the following:
- Room design
- Lighting, sound and video equipment
- Floral arrangements
Booking the room
Jan Leo Grau will help you plan your event.
Jan will show you the rooms on site, if you wish, or suggest suitable halls by email or phone:
615 5165 / 506 5354
You can apply for a temporary access permit for your vehicle.
Rental terms and conditions
We rent the rooms by the hour. An event that lasts 90 minutes is equal to two hours.
The use of the available equipment (projector, sound equipment, lectern, laptop, piano, etc.) is free
- Set-up and clean-up times will be added to your rental period, for which you will be charged 50% of the regular hourly rate for the room.
- Educational institutions receive a 50% discount on room rentals.
- The rental price on Friday nights and weekends is 15% higher.
- The rental price on state holidays is 50% higher.
- The booking is confirmed upon the confirmation of the price quote, and an e-invoice will be issued as the basis for payment.
Cancelling a booking
To cancel the booking, please write to Jan (email@example.com) at least two weeks before the rental date that has been agreed in writing. A penalty will apply if the cancellation is made later, which is 10% of the agreed upon price.