- We all have to learn to live with the COVID-19, because it has not disappeared!
- The autumn season of 2020 starts in the usual way.
- Tallinn Teachers’ House is ready to act according to three scenarios: green, yellow and red.
- No COVID-19 infection has been identified as a national indicator or the number of infections does not exceed the limit of 25 new infections per 100,000 inhabitants in Estonia within two weeks.
- The Government of the Estonian Republic has established an emergency to prevent the spread of COVID-19;
- In two weeks, more than 25 new infections per 100,000 inhabitants will be added in Estonia.
- The Government of the Estonian Republic has established a emergency situation to prevent the spread of COVID-19;
- In two weeks, more than 50 new infections per 100,000 inhabitants will be added in Estonia.
House rules for customers*
- Adhere to generally accepted rules of hygiene (eg disinfects your hands when entering the house);
- Keep track of your health;
- When joining our training or event, bring a personal pen and, if necessary, a mask;
- Clean the writing pad or desk before using it;
- Stay home if you are ill;
- As a risk group, refrain from visiting training or events;
- In case of coronavirus infection, inform the contact person at the Teachers’ House.
Activities of Tallinn Teachers’ House
- Ensures the availability of disinfectants and hand hygiene posters on the premises;
- Ensures proper cleaning of the premises:
• Wet floor washing 1 x a day;
• Regular room ventilation;
• Cleaning of common areas after each use;
- Monitoring that the customers disinfect their hands when entering the house;
- Bases on the principles of reducing and dispersing contacts when arranging rooms;
- The client with signs of illness is asked to return home to protect the health of others;
- In the “yellow scenario”, ensures that staff, trainers and event organizers wear a visor;
- It is ready to reorganize training activities online;
- Provides the necessary communication by e-mail, on our Facebook and website pages.
Following the above guidelines will help prevent the spread of the coronavirus and prevent the outbreak of the so-called second wave of the virus.
* By a client we mean a person visiting a training or other event that’s taking place in Tallinn Teachers’ House.