Historically, goldsmiths, tailors, town councilmen and their relatives lived in the Spice Room «Vürtsituba». However, a convent was also once located in this wing of the building, where the nuns collected spices and plants for nursing the sick. Today, a small classroom is ready to serve you. The partition wall can also be removed to make the room more spacious.
Use of the inventory by prior agreement is free of charge. We can offer:
- Chairs: burgundy chairs
- Tables: 7 pcs in size 140X70 cm or 120X50 cm
- Presentation equipment: projector and laptop
- Lighting: there is a chandelier on the ceiling
- WiFi: down 52.82 Mbps, up 62.67 Mbps
- Additionally: whiteboard, writing pads
Reception layout require additional equipment rental (stool tables etc) from our partners.
- Check Estonian public holidays
- VAT will not be added, these are final prices
- If the event lasts longer than 30 minutes beyond planned time, there will be an additional invoice accordingly on an hourly basis
The rental price includes:
- Time of preparation, event and aftercare
- Use of house inventory by prior arrangement
- Room layout according to your wishes