The street-side vestibule in a late medieval home was called a Diele. It was used as workrooms by artisans and stores by merchants. Therefore, the doors and windows of the Diele open directly onto Apteegi St. Cosiness is added to the room by the limestone walls and unique ceilings, as well as the modern lighting. No WiFi access makes it perfect to meetings that need full-time presence.
Important to know
From October 21, 2020, Diele is used by a permanent tenant for approximately 1.5 years.
Use of the inventory by prior agreement is free of charge. We can offer:
- Furniture: square tables (4 pcs) and burgundy chairs
- Presentation equipment: projector and laptop
- Additionally: flipchart, writing pads
- Lighing: ceiling lamps
Reception layout require additional equipment rental (stool tables etc) from our partners.
- Check Estonian public holidays
- VAT will not be added, these are final prices
- If the event lasts longer than 30 minutes beyond planned time, there will be an additional invoice accordingly on an hourly basis
The rental price includes:
- Time of preparation, event and aftercare
- Use of house inventory by prior arrangement
- Room layout according to your wishes
Good to know
- We cannot allow any kind of fire arrangements, including candles, incense nor toss
- The room is located with a separate entrance from Apteegi Street 6
- Our partners are happy to help you with catering service
- Apply a temporary access permit for vehicle from here