A training and event centre with a historical atmosphere
The Teachers’ House has a long history as a cultural and educational centre in the heart of Tallinn Old Town – on the Town Hall Square.
The stately house has played an important role in the development of Tallinn since the 13th century. The Tallinn Teachers’ House, initially the Tallinn Educational and Scientific Workers’ House, was established as an institution in 1957.
During its 60 years of operation, a very wide selection of services has developed at the Teachers’ House, including:
- Courses for adults
- Venue rent in the building with historical atmosphere
- Training courses for friens and company employees
- Cultural and musical events for culture lovers
- A gallery for art lovers
- Trainings courses for teachers
- Competitions for students