Temporary entry permit
Tallinn Teachers’ House is located in Tallinn Old Town pedestrian zone. Therefore, to pass it by car, you need to apply a permit to grant temporary access in that zone and permission to stop your vehicle at Tallinn Teachers’ House property. Please apply for the license no later than 3 working days before arrival.
Procedure for issuing
- Please submit the application form below 3 workdays before the event
- We will issue the permit 2 work days before the event
- We process permit applications Mon-Fri 10:00-16:00
- We cannot guarantee issuance for applications received on the same day
- The permit is waiting for you in the lobby of the main building at Raekoja plats 14 and
- The pertmit is given by administrator: email@example.com I (+372) 554 8188
- Please pick up the permit at least 1 working day before the event
- Present the issued permit upon entering the Old Town
- The permit is free
When will I need the permit?
The permit is required if you plan to arrive after 10:00. In the morning from 06:00 to 10:00, the entrance to the Old Town is free, so it is not necessary to apply for a separate permit. However, please let our team know in advance.
We open the house at 09:00
Earlier opening is possible by prior arrangement. In case of justified reason, we can call the administrator earlier.
Tallinn Teachers’ House property has three addresses:
- Raekoja plats 14 – Crown Hall, Hanseatic Hall, Salon, Art Gallery, Master’s Hall, Gertrude’s Room, Hans’s Room. There is 1 stop in front of the building
- Apteegi 6 – Ambassador’s Room and Spice Room
- Vene 5 – Ambassador’s Room
The permit grants you:
The right o stop at the property to load your vehicle. The permit does not allow you to park the vehicle, you will find the nearest car parks from here. The permit is valid for 30 minutes, unless requested otherwise
The permit is based on the Tallinn City Government regulation no. 28 dated 13 June 2012 and titled “Traffic regulation in Tallinn Old Town”
If you do not see the form correctly, kindly press Ctrl + F5 *