Tallinn Teachers’ House
Main address: Raekoja plats 14, 10146 Tallinn
Other addresses: Vene 5 and Apteegi 6
Opening hours: During the summer period, i.e. June-August, we are open accordingly to the previously agreed events
Office: Mon-Fri 09:00-17:30
General information: email@example.com | (+372) 554 8572
Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org | (+372) 554 8188
Read about our staff from here
How to get here?
Several public transportation stops are located in the vicinity:
- Bus: Vabaduse väljak, Viru, Mere pst, Linnahall, Balti jaam
- Tram: Vabaduse väljak, Viru, Mere pst, Linnahall, Balti jaam
- Trolley-bus: Vabaduse väljak, Estonia, Kaubamaja, Balti jaam
Where can I leave my car?
Paid parking lots in the area for those arriving by car:
- Freedom Square Outdoor Parking
- Freedom Square Parking House
- Tallinn Old Town
- Mere pst 4
- Viru Centre Parking House
- Rannamäe tee
How can I access the building by car?
As we are located in a pedestrian zone, please apply a permit to grant temporary stop permission for your vehicle at Tallinn Teachers’ House property. Read more from here.
Where can I order a taxi?
- Pikk 1
- Viru Street 27A
- Niguliste 2
Register code: 75018207
Payee: Tallinna Linnakantselei
SEB IBAN: EE311010220061053015
Swedbank IBAN: EE532200221035708677
Nordea IBAN: EE481700017001237124