Terms and conditions
- You can register for courses on the Teachers’ House website. Registration is open until the course fills up. If the course is already full, we will add your name to the waiting list and contact you if or when a place becomes available.
- When we have received your registration form, we will ask you to pay the course fee based on an invoice. An on-time payment is a precondition for participating in the course. The courses can only be paid for by bank transfer based on the e-invoice issued by the Financial Service of the Tallinn City Office. Unfortunately, you cannot pay by bank card or in cash.
- If you want to cancel your attendance at the course, please inform the project manager (email@example.com) at the first opportunity. If you cancel your attendance, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- If there is a good reason for the cancellation, you can apply for a refund of the course fee even after the first class. In this case, inform the project manager of the course on the next workday, at the latest.
- If there are insufficient attendees for a course, the Tallinn Teachers’ House has the right to postpone the starting date of the course or to cancel the course. Those who have registered for the course will be notified at the first opportunity, mostly a few days before the start of the course. In this case, the Teachers’ House will refund the registration and course fee.